Buying a home can be a stressful experience. Our job is to make it less so. We take our time to listen to you and your needs, and we understand just how important every little detail can be. We take care of all the little details, so that you can enjoy fulfilling your dream of owning a home in Placer County.
Here is a brief list of what working with us looks like:
- Personally meet with buyers to understand their needs
- If buyers are from out of the area, provide a tour of the general area
- Provide detailed overview of the buying process
- Provide assistance in the loan qualification process
- Develop buyer strategies based on the current market
- Assist in the best geographical areas for buyers based on their needs
- Notify you of all relevant properties
- Show available properties
- Answer all questions and explain all paperwork
- Negotiate the best purchase price and terms possible for your new home
- After your offer is accepted, open escrow and go through all the necessary steps for a successful closing
- Continually monitor the process and communicate with you on all information in regards to your transaction
- Assist you in deciding on inspections needed, schedule and arrange access to property
- Provide you with a list of qualified vendors to choose from
- Discuss inspection results and you options; re-negotiate if needed
- Monitor your loan process throughout escrow
- Do a final walk-through of your new home prior to the close of escrow
- After recording, meet you at your new home with the keys!
If this suits you, give us a call or send us an email and we’d love to help you. In the meantime, feel free to browse our listings of homes. These properties are updated in real time directly from the MLS. We don’t require you to sign up and there is no obligation to work with us. You can start your search here.