Moving to an area you’re unfamiliar with can be a real challenge and that’s why it’s always a good idea to choose a Realtor whose been in the area a long time and knows the “ins and outs” of the different communities. You really need to ask yourselves what’s important to you and your family. Here are 10 questions you should ask yourself.
1. Price range and lifestyle you’re looking for?
2. Live in a neighborhood, planned community or the country?
4. Availability of medical care?
5. Proximity to outdoor activities?
6. Commute times – will you work from home or need to commute to work, proximity to airports?
7. For families – schools, family oriented communities, sports programs and other special interest programs?
8. Amenities and the amount of time you’re willing to spend getting to them?
9. Availability of jobs?
10. How safe is the area and what are the crime rates?