WHO I’M LOOKING FOR…
- Do you have a couch and a lap? Because I may just lie right there with you.
- Do you like to be licked by cute little white dogs?
- Do you have a cozy crate for me to sleep in at night, at least until we decide if I should sleep with you?
- Do you have any nice dogs for me to be around? I can take it or leave it.
- Will you give me a better name than Kitty Bang Bang? Or at least call me Kit for short?
- Will you protect me when you take me for walks? Sometimes simple things spook me.
- Will you be patient as you teach me to trust you? I can learn to sit for you to put my collar on if we are really good together. I am a very good listener.
- Will you be patient if I forget and lift my leg inside? Please learn how to teach me to be the best boy I can be. I need patience, a sweet tone, and LOTS of hugs. And did I mention scratching my neck and my back, and lots of conversation?
- Do you have a good grip? If we agree, you can pick me up, I may wiggle a lot ‘cause that’s my habit, but if you hold me firmly, I will lick your nose when you let me get close enough.
- How do you feel about being followed? I like to know where my peeps are, so I may follow you around the house. Watch out for me under foot, ‘cause I’m little.
- Do you want sweetness and joy and perky and adorable in your life?
- Do you promise to spend lots of time w/me? ‘Cause I don’t want to be lonely.
THEN YOU ARE WHO I AM LOOKING FOR!
Love, Kitty Bang Bang